Sunday, December 11, 2016

Where have I been?

Wow. It has been quite some time hasn't it? Life has been, er...interesting. I have moved around a little, changed jobs, took on new hobbies, and even picked up a trade that has been a lifelong dream. At first, I made myself too busy to focus on this blog. Eventually, it just kind of sank away from my thought. I have recently been applying myself for some freelance writing jobs and gigs and realized, "holy shit, man! You've got a blog you completely crapped out on." So I'm back.
This blog is going to take a little bit of a new turn as I have changed some aspects of my life that I wish to include here. This blog will now be the not-so-mindless musings of a modern American heathen. I'm going to keep writing fiction and poetry but I feel I'm going to end up incorporating my faith into this a little bit more as I found it somewhat difficult to find a lot of information when I started getting into it. To elaborate, I have somewhat recently become a believer and practitioner of Germanic Paganism. Most know this as Norse Paganism but it was practiced all over Europe. It's also known as Heathenry and Asatru. Just to clarify, I am a staunch adherent to Declaration 127 and you will find no nazi/fascist/white supremacist/homophobic promotion, advocation, or propaganda here.

Be back shortly with something for everyone to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment